Support & Mentoring
Individual support and mentoring is available for every girl in order to provide support, set and accomplish goals, and provide opportunities to grow as a person. Project Kealahou focuses on mentorship that provides opportunities that offer girls like you meaningful and real ways to nurture your interests and talents, practice and enhance your knowledge and skills, and increase connectedness to yourself and your community.
Project Kealahou offers mentorship and support that:
- Creates a safe environment for girls, both physically and emotionally.
- Encourages a sense of belonging or connectedness.
- Helps girls overcome mistakes by providing caring guidance.
- Encourages girls to learn and build new skills.
- Empowers girls to make a difference in their communities.
- Fosters healthy and supportive youth-adult relationships.
- Engages family, school and community.